Using and visualizing data is becoming increasingly important for companies. Lynx supports it's customers by providing the possibility to use reports that have been created by A-dato, but also provide the possibility to add or change reports yourself.
Opening the reporting tab and pressing the '+'-sign in front of Lynx will show you multiple preprogrammed reports that are available for all of our customers, see figure:
On the right side of the tab, we have added multiple documents that include information about how to create HTML reports yourself. The documents include the following information:
-- Press the title to download the file--
- Overview and Explanation (en);
- Standard included reports, definitions, examples, notifications.
- Manual HTML reporting (en);
- Create your own report, adding custom fields and charts.
- SQL table structure;
- Provides the last 25 lines of the tables (and its values) that are available within Lynx.
- The names on top of the table, provide the name on how to refer to these values.
- (This file is only available within Lynx itself)
Examples of reports are the Continuous Flow Diagram, giving an overview of the Tasks that are Ready to start, Started and Completed, see figure:
And another example is the Portfolio status report, which provides an overview of the status of the current Portfolio with the fever chart, see figure:
Article is closed for comments.