Sample High-Level Implementation Planning
In the picture below a high-level implementation (and training) planning is shown:
Depending on the size of the implementation and organization, the duration of the implementation would vary. Implementations can be done, even in case of larger multi-project organizations, in less than 4 weeks.
Workshops - LYNX Configuration and Set-up
The most common workshops are:
- Workshop “LYNX Implementation Choices”, covering general settings and functionalities, users and user roles, definition of additional custom fields., etc., see also LYNX Implementation Choices
- Workshop for creating skill groups, resources, calendars
- Workshop for creating the project templates, the migration approach of projects, including configuration of special behavior for tasks (e.g. LOE) and subtasks
- Workshop "LYNX TameFlow Implementation Choices" configuration and flow-optimization workshop, see also LYNX TameFlow Implementation Choices
Other or workshops may also be applicable or of interest, for example:
- Workshop LYNX Reporting Engine, for enabling customers to create their own custom reports
- Workshop for setting up integrations, for example with Active Directory, Open ID Connect, JIRA or Microsoft Devops
- Workshop LYNX Financial Management, with stages and time tracking
- Workshop admin training, focusing on typical admin functionality and data and user maintenance
Sample (detailed) Implementation Plan in LYNX
In many cases also a detailed implementation plan is entered in LYNX for managing the implementation and change process. See an example below, including the indication of the timing for LYNX Trainings.
Article is closed for comments.