Sample High-Level Implementation Planning
In the picture below a high-level implementation (and training) planning is shown:
Depending on the size of the implementation and organization, the duration of the implementation would vary. Implementations can be done, even in case of larger multi-project organizations, in less than 4 weeks.
Workshops - LYNX Configuration and Set-up
The most common workshops are:
- Workshop “LYNX Implementation Choices”, covering general settings and functionalities, users and user roles, definition of additional custom fields., etc., see also LYNX Implementation Choices
- Workshop for creating skill groups, resources, calendars
- Workshop for creating the project templates, the migration approach of projects, including configuration of special behavior for tasks (e.g. LOE) and subtasks
- Workshop "LYNX TameFlow Implementation Choices" configuration and flow-optimization workshop, see also LYNX TameFlow Implementation Choices
Other or workshops may also be applicable or of interest, for example:
- Workshop LYNX Reporting Engine, for enabling customers to create their own custom reports
- Workshop for setting up integrations, for example with Active Directory, Open ID Connect, JIRA or Microsoft Devops
- Workshop LYNX Financial Management, with stages and time tracking
- Workshop admin training, focusing on typical admin functionality and data and user maintenance
Sample (detailed) Implementation Plan in LYNX
In many cases also a detailed implementation plan is entered in LYNX for managing the implementation and change process. See an example below, including the indication of the timing for LYNX Trainings.