There is already large amount of literature published on the topic of personal productivity, including:
- Getting Things Done (David Allen)
- More Grip on Work ((Rick Pastoor)
These books contain an overwhelming amount of tips and recommendations, about what you can do to become more focused and productive.
As is explained in the previous article, the LYNX TameFlow approach is adding a new dimension, as the principles of TOC, Kanban and CCPM can now also be applied to your personal work environment more easily and explicitly.
About Personal Productivity
We can recommend the following publications:
- 7 habits of highly effective people, Steven Covey
- Productivity for Dummies, Ciara Conlon
- 5 Seconds Rule, Mel Robins
- Power of Habit, Charles Duhigg
- Eat that Frog, Brian Tracy
- The subtle art of not giving a F*ck, Mark Manson
- Grip, Rick Pastoor
- Getting things done, David Allen