We have reconsidered the Budget Module in Lynx. With the increasing demand to include Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx) within Lynx as well. We have added to possibility to create an overview of the Budget of a Project in comparison to the Planned Costs on Task level. See the following figures to have an overview of the new Budget Module and its features.
Figure 1: Add stages to a project and schedule the budget per stage.
Figure 2: Get the overview within the Budget module: Budget vs. Planned. Besides have the possibility to divide budget based on resource hours or on capital expenditures.
Increase the size of the figure by using the right mouse click to "open the image in new tab.".
Figure 3: Compare the Available Budget on Project/Stage level to the Budget that is planned on Task Level.
A new article about implementing this part of the software will follow. If you have any question about implementation this into your Project Portfolio, please send us an email.
- Improved Scheduling behavior
- Our scheduling behavior is always under review, because this is the bases for our software. Within the latest version, we made sure to improve the general scheduling of tasks within projects.
- Unit-of-Measure with the Data Type String, wasn't giving all options;
- Resource Load Graph wasn't showing all correct data;
- Printing tables within My Activities, Project Portfolio and Active Tasks.
Lynx-x is now added to our regular installing process. If you download Lynx via the Microsoft App Installer, you also have the availability to start Lynx-x. Presenting you the following view:
The search engine has received an update on all of the pages. It will automatically recognize on which of the tabs you are currently, which makes an pre-selection on what is relevant at this page: Tasks, Cards, Projects or All.
Improved scaling behavior
With a lot of different sizes on computer, tablets and phones. We have improved the scaling behavior of the application, mainly focusing on the the TameFlow-board:
- There were some (small) bugs within the application, which are fixed during development.
- This application is still in development, so please let us know if you find any on: