- the dataset available for the reporting engine has been extended to combine and compare CCPM date / time values and characteristics with the equivalent values when activating the "Debuffered" mode
- New "Sunray" logic for calculated the CCPM priorities of tasks and chains has been added. More information will follow and will added to the help-centre
- "Start-Group" behavior has been improved:
- All tasks within the same group summary task, will receive as scheduled stop date the position of the milestone buffer, protecting the chain of tasks within the group
- prevent that the group of tasks that is identified as the critical chain, get a milestone buffer
- when multiple notes were added, it could happen that the same note was saved twice
- Start checks were not handled properly, when starting a task
- Behavior of the buffer insertion process and dialog was not as expected and did not display the inserted buffer properly
LYNX TameFlow Items
- The TameFlow progress chart shows only positions of Workpackages that are populated for a user, as per "filter" defined in the TameFlow Kanban settings
- Sorting of the Open column has been changed for cards within the same workpackage that have not reached the TameFlow buffer zone yet. Cards are now sorted by calculated latest start date. This start is determined by subtracting the # services days from the Card Due date. Cards with the earliest latest start date are positioned on top of the list
- when the "cross-workpackage" view is selected, the first selection is by the CCPM priority of the workpackage (all cards of a workpackage with a high CCPM priority will positioned above the cards belong to a workpackage with a lower CCPM Priority
- When a workpackage is set to completed by a Task manager or project manager, LYNX will check if there are still open card in the Workpackage. The user has the possibility to cancel or continue.
Article is closed for comments.