- When allow "child" tasks from a summary task are completed, the summary task is displayed in Italics:
- Integration with Active Directory: it is now also possible to remove users, which are controlled via Active Directory, via the LYNX User Table
- Extension of Task tracking information, to include also updates of task notes. When a note is added this tracked in the tracking table (see below)
- The tracking of all changes and updates has been extended to all "objects", and now also include for example changes to the resource table, skill table and notes. See example below:
- Auto schedule setting for a project was not saved properly. This has been fixed:
- A note is now also saved directly when entered via active tasks (not required to save the project separately anymore:
- Milestone buffer was not displayed, when immediate predecessor was set to completed. This has been fixed
- When ticking the Read & Write rights box, the tick was not saved. This has been fixed:
- Behavior of the "Resource Requirements" editor column has been improved when removing a Resource Requirement via the X:
LYNX TameFlow Items
- JIRA integration: mapping to JIRA Fields via unit-of-measure values is now extended to all fields with a picklist and not only available for the status field. See examples below, with mapping of the status field (already existing) as example and mapping to the experience field values (new):
- JIRA integration: when importing from external source (= JIRA), only override card fields that actually exist in and are received from external source. Fields that are not mapped keep their value and are not emptied
- Jira integration: automatically create projects/cards from events received from the JIRA webhook. JIRA issues received are put as LYNX cards to the backlog bucket of the created project
The article contains all changes and updates implemented during March 2020.
Please sign in to leave a comment.