LYNX Scenario Wizard
- Scheduling process has been enabled in two explicit steps:
- Reschedule to remove over-allocation for skills selected for staggering
- Move start date and load As Late As Possible (ALAP)
- It is now possible to define a skill-availability profile also in the scenario wizard. By setting a skill-availability profile availability can be varied over time:
- Adding a buffer size percentage has been made optional (see "Scenario tab")
- Scope scenario wizard has been extend to include also projects of type "Load-Factor" (non-CCPM project, with a standard configuration)
- Show hard-assignment only filter has been added to the Multi-project resource load diagram:
- Additional links to the LYNX Help-center have been added:
- Configuration of the integration with JIRA has been simplified, mentioning the use of API Token more clearly (see also this article: LYNX TameFlow - JIRA Integration Setup)
- It was not possible to select another language. This has been fixed
- JIT setting in project properties did not push task to the left in design mode, this has been resolved
- Keep ASAP setting also when debuffered mode is switched on. This has been fixed.
LYNX TameFlow Items
- Save button on card was not always enabled when a team member was assigned. This has been fixed
Please sign in to leave a comment.