- The search function has been replaced by a new advanced Search and Replace possibility that can be opened with CTRL F, from any position in the application. It includes:
- search on Wildcards and regular expressions
- replace function to replace a search result or all search results in case a mass update is required:
- Pipeline and Scenario Wizard:
- Timeline view shows feeding chains individually for projects that have multiple feeding chains
- When opening the Pipeline wizard, the column "Delta" is automatically added to the portfolio view. The values in this column are exactly the same as presented is presented in the results tab of the Scenario wizard, which makes comparing and sequencing data as easy as possible. See this example with Scenario 1:
- Task Manager invitation dialog within the Project Editor screen has been improved with an easy to use "Task manager editor" box:
- Import Editor for Skills and Resources has been added as a menu option, to allow easy import of (new) skills and resources - a "resource / skill" matrix"
- CVS Export dialog box can be applied to any table displayed in a report
- Now all "data" reports can be auto-scheduled, in either standard ("buffered") or "debuffered" mode
- A special Custom Table has been added for adding additional fields (e.g. "Disciplines" for grouping of data in reports
- Possibility to control of (un)desired scheduling options via "Space Properties" -> "Turn features on/off":
- A task could be positioned in the past (left of the green line). In a specific situation rotation to another resource was not done properly. This has been fixed.
- In certain situations the feeding chain view did not include task with resource contention. This has been fixed.
- Task overview report has been updated
- Scenario performance reports has been updated
LYNX TameFlow Items
- The Notes and Documents tab is now also directly available for each card displayed on the LYNX TameFlow taskboard: