- Open drop down when user edits a cell in the tasklist (and other TreeControls). See example below:
- Data is made available for reporting both in standard mode as in debuffered mode, including the CCPM fields and indicators. Both datasets are now available together for reporting.
- The timing of the "schedule run" can be set by the space-owner through the space properties configuration tab:
- When language is set to English, LYNX will not look for other languages. As a result the "no connection" message will not appear anymore
- A user with the space reader role could change the reporting scheduling settings. This is prevented.
- Several fixed in the reporting section have been implemented
LYNX TameFlow Items
- JIRA Integration:
- Manual Jira synchronisation from the Lynx client now also includes workpackage fields
- Configuration of Webhook can be handled from Lynx, see Jira Integration from Configure page
- Incoming events can be monitored from the same dialog (tab 'Queue').
- Tracking of events can be seen from tab 'Webhook tracking' in the same dialog
- Color control for cards has been fixed, LYNX TameFlow is now showing the selected color from the color settings via the card background color tab:
- When clearing a field in one client, this was not propagated to other clients.
- When adding a note to a card, the text editor did not respond to an "Enter". This has been fixed.
Article is closed for comments.