- Possibility to work with "Bookmarks" have been added, which easily helps to remember and toggle between bookmark positions in (large) projects. They also can be set both on task as on summary task level:(since the previous update also the fast key "CTRL G" is available to "Go-To" to a row number in the Gantt Chart)
- A new dialog has been added to set the Feeding Chain duration manually and show if the Feeding Chain duration has been set manually (i): To view and update the Feeding Chain duration again click on the (i):NOTE: in order to see the "Duration calculated by LYNX" set the project to not started and released again. This "refresh" enters a value in this field and removes the 0.
- Positions of Predecessor / Successor columns are now remembered, when they were repositioned by the user, when reopening a project again:
- Issues with the reporting has been resolved, and report run normal again
- Position of Project Notes windows remains when toggling through the project list:
LYNX Cards and TameFlow Items
Upcoming this month (not released yet):
- Improved and more flexible Card configuration for selecting and sequencing fields that need to appear on a card. Also the renaming of fields is easier. The set of fields applicable for Cards only can now be selected and set first via the "Custom Fields" editor:Via the "custom fields" editor the user can select and sequence the fields applicable for cards, which will appear under the card "properties" settings:In this example the Cards and Fields will now be displayed as follows:
Article is closed for comments.