When you try to login with the latest version of Lynx, the following pop-up will be triggered:
As the message tells you, we have updated our security protocol of passwords within the application. Therefor, we ask you to renew you password to the new standards.
We've improved our Lynx security with a new, more secure hashing algorithm. By using this hashing algorithm cracking the passwords has become very difficult. This hashing algorithm is designed to specifically reduce the likelihood of 1) brute force attacks and 2) rainbow table attacks becoming successful.
Therefor, your password needs to have (at least):
- 8 Characters;
- 1 Uppercase letter;
- 1 Lowercase letter;
- 1 Number;
- 1 Symbol;
My Activities/Active Tasks
- Two filters have been added to My Activities and Active Tasks.
- The focus-button , which will show all active tasks that are assigned to me (the person that uses this filter);
- The possibility to filter on the horizon of a specific amount of weeks/months;
- As an example, we have the tasks from Mike Dempsey (Designer) below:
After using the focus-button, task D02-T28 is removed from the list. Because Mike Dempsey is a Task Manager for this task and doesn't have work on this task himself.
Focused My Activities:
- Similar as within a Project, the Resource Gantt shows the difference between a tasks on the critical chain (or not), see figure:
- Red for a task on the critical chain;
- Blue for a non-critical chain tasks;
- Besides, you can manually change the color of a tasks (check the visual tab when selecting a task)
- Besides, the background of the resource load and gantt has been made the same as the background within a project. Giving a cleaner overview of the resource load information.
- Big steps has been made within the Stage-module, resulting in the following functionalities:
- We now can create summary tasks with stages;
- We have the possibility to add milestones;
- The print function has been extended, making it possible to print stages.
- The last improvement within the stages is the terminology, see figure:
- Instead of deleting tasks, it's now possible to desolve tasks;
- This functionality takes the dependency before and after a tasks into account and reconnects these tasks when the tasks is removed.
|When we desolve task 3, the dependencies between task 2 and task 4 will be remembered, giving the following result:|
- Within constraints, the standard constraint is now: None.
- Before, the standard was As soon as possible which resulted in questions, for instance when the project was scheduled Just in Time.
Article is closed for comments.